The Super Bowl Means a Big Day for the Toilet Bowl!
Click on this image… something every football fan should have! 😉
Did you know 90 million people will go to the bathroom during the Super Bowl halftime show? But how quick is their trip? Me, I don’t want to miss my favorite Budweiser commercials, I hear the new baby colt will be Making his appearance, I’ll hold it & go during the game!
The toilet is flushed more times during the halftime show than at any time during the year. WOW, who is the person that has to count this, sounds like a crappy job to me!
350 million gallons of water will be used to flush toilets during the game. Wow 350 million gallons?
After last year’s game, the water level at New York’s Hillview Water Reservoir decreased by 2 inches. Well I don’t know about New Yorkers but here in Oregon many a man has watered the plants or written his name in the snow if you know what I mean… hehehe!
It is believed that close to 58% of people would rather take their bathroom breaks during the game than miss the commercials… see I’m not the only one!
So get out your gloves, mask up and get to scrubbing! Oh, and make sure you get to Costco for the giant rolls of TP – you don’t want to have to run to the store in the middle of the game! Beer… that’s ok, but TP, no way!
Hopefully your toilet is up to the challenge. Enjoy the game!
OK, I’m in a silly mood today and was thinking about this… it made me laugh so I thought I’d share this with you.
We’ve all heard that many people are uncomfortable using public restrooms. If you guessed that this typically refers to the fact that they are concerned about germs and disease you are dead on! But public restrooms can also be the source of several embarrassing situations, and I have had my share. Here are my top 10 embarrassing moments… see if you can top these!
10) Finding there is no toilet paper in the stall… excuse me can you spare a square?
9) Not locking the door or stall door and someone coming in… hello, occupied!
8) Being physically sick in the restroom… sitting on a restroom floor with the sweats… nooooo!
7) Someone in an adjacent cubicle starting a conversation with you. Seriously? Yes the concert is wonderful but not interested in a new bathroom friendship!
6) Somehow getting locked in a stall and having to crawl under the door… so gross! This is where your Army crawl training comes in handy!
5) Entering the wrong gender’s restroom by mistake. Does this only happen to me… at the airport?
4) Clogging the toilet so it does not flush completely… and someone is waiting for your stall! OMG!
3) Having to listen to someone having a phone conversation while you are trying to do your business… and they are the quiet ones! Why did I eat cheese!
2) Dropping your phone in the toilet and saying really bad naughties and people ask if you are ok!
And my number one most embarrassing:
1) Realizing the weird noises in the stall next to you aren’t from someone eating cheese… you look down under the next stall and there are four feet there! What? Get me outta here!
So if you are concerned about germs and disease in your office restrooms AQC can help, as for the list, you are on your own my friends!