When it comes to Portland bank cleaning we are the best!
- Security – first and for most when it comes to Portland bank cleaning we know that security is your #1 concern and priority. Here at AQC we have all of our employees pass a full background check before we hire them. Our employees wear a uniform, and a ID Badge, so they are clearly labeled and identifiable, and we have implemented professional training and safety programs for all of our employees.
- Confidentiality – Here at AQC we have our employees sign a confidentiality agreement and go thru a full orientation to review proper practices when coming across confidential information, so they are aware of our practices and they are trained on what to do.
- Insurance – Our Company insurance meets the requirements needed for cleaning banks, and we are able to appoint your company on our insurance should you require us to do so.
- Key Management Program – Here at AQC we have implemented an updated key management program for all of our employees. This system involves a master lock box, codes to identify our accounts, NOT your pertinent information, and a master sign out sheet for employee accountability. You have the piece of mind in knowing that we hold the security of your location as our #1 Priority here at AQC.
- Billing – If you need a main headquarters location billed monthly for services we can do that, and we will still perform routine customer service with the Bank itself to ensure their needs are being met. We are also able to use your unique billing system if you would prefer.
- Technology Cleaning – Banks have new displays, monitors, customer workstations, and new-age technology that is really expensive. It is important to know that all AQC Employees have the proper training on ways to clean these items, and have the proper tools to do so.
- Disinfecting – This is something that gets overlooked, but is really important. Bank locations get a lot of traffic, with customers coming and going, there is a lot of things being touched over the course of one day, and that means a lot of germs, everywhere. We know it is important to the bank’s employees and to their customers that their environment is clean & sanitized. We know from experience that this will lead to less sick days and overall saving you money.
- Staging– Banks have a beautiful customer appeal and they need to always look professional. Having the waiting area with pillows fluffed & properly placed, and magazines aligned “just so” is important, that is your image. Dusting too, banks usually have a lot of displays out on shelves, on walls, counters, everywhere, having a visible layer of dust does not leave a professional impression for their customers, and we realize that.
- Maintenance Programs – We offer contracted and non-contracted Portland Bank Cleaning Maintenance Programs; both include reminders of services that need to be completed, with pricing, and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction once service is completed. Contracted Maintenance Programs offer substantial discounts for companies working from a fixed budget.
- One stop shopping is important too because they still have the same needs as a large office building. They still need window cleaning, carpet cleaning, floor maintenance, awnings to be cleaned, along with routine janitorial cleaning services. We take care of every possible need you require for building maintenance. We also know that even though your locations are small in size you still have a budget to keep.
We would love the opportunity to earn your business